Today ACQA has released a greatly enhanced set of built-in printable reports which are now available for all users of the ACQA platform.
Features for these reports include
- Report on sites based on selecting individual sites, selecting a group or by site type
- Graph and compare audit results visually with built-in graphing
- Review detail in tabular format at an individual criterion level
- Produce a heat map to identify non-compliance hotspots
- Trend and analyse historic performance across multiple audits
Members can access these reports now from the left hand menu once logged in, under Reporting in the left menu.
For individual sites, these reports will provide a useful tool to help identify compliance trends, drive consistent auditing practice and surface opportunities to improve.
For providers managing multiple sites, these reports will help facilitate and monitor timely, accurate and consistent auditing across all sites, and enhance results through greater information sharing and collaboration within their organisations.
These enhanced reports are expected to greatly assist as we continue to move into the new Single Quality Framework.
To get the most from these new Reports, you may need to make changes to your sites configuration, and your site groups. If you need help with this, please contact email@example.com.
Future releases will cover Clinical Incidents, Consumer Feedback and Continuous Improvements.