We are pleased to announce a major revision of our Residential Aged Care Audits is going live today.
- Changes to questions targeting specific feedback from recent Accreditation visits,
- Increased coverage of Standards 1, 3, 4, 7 and 8, in particular around Dignity of Risk, Behaviour Support Plans, SIRS incidents & Prudential Requirements.
- 2 new Audits, covering Human Resources and Critical Policy requirements,
- More specific referencing on questions linking to relevant Standards, and
- A streamlined Audit Timetable to better distribute auditing workloads.
In coming weeks, we will be announcing a series online co-design workshops. These workshops will provide a great opportunity for you to ask questions and provide feedback, and to understand the intent behind questions.